One of the following:
- 1 Higher and 4 Standard Grades at Credit level, with relevant Care experience
- NQ Social Care/NQ Working with Communities
- Relevant Care experience or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview
- Personal Statement
- Reference/Transition Form
Part-time students must be working in an appropriate Care environment.
All students will be asked to give consent for a criminal record check to be carried out by Disclosure Scotland. No placement experience can be organised without a satisfactory report.
Most placements have a minimum age requirement of 18 years.