What You Study
This unit is about developing creative design skills for photographic make-up, the ability to plan and create different make-up looks is also required.
You will evaluate your results against your agreed design brief.
You will need to communicate effectively and be aware of hygiene, health and safety in this unit.
Duration and Attendance
- Start date: Wednesday, 1 February 2017
- Duration: 12 weeks, 2 hours per week in College
- You must be 16 years old
- You must have a good understanding of the industry
- ESOL or equivalent at SCQF5
Full-time make-up artistry courses, commencing Sep 2017.
Following further study, employment in fashion make-up industry.
- You are required to provide your own make-up brushes and brush cleaner
- All black uniform is required on the course
Professional make-up will be provided for use on the course. Advice and suppliers for purchasing brushes and/or make-up can be provided on request.
Group interview and individual discussion.
While we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of course information, this is
subject to change, as part of our continuous improvement process.
*Start and End dates refer to the week commencing date and the actual date could be any date within that week.