How to Apply
1. Choose your course: take a look at what we have on offer and pick the one that’ll help you get the qualifications and career you want.
2. Check the entry requirements: have a look at what’s needed for the course you want to apply for and make sure you have what’s required.
3. Complete your application: click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the foot of the course page and complete the online application form.
4. Keep an eye out for an offer: and make sure you accept it when it comes in!
5. Complete your funding forms: all your funding needs to be in place before you start your course.
Check here for more details: Student Funding (fife.ac.uk)
6. If in doubt…ask! There are a lot of options so take your time to decide. If you need a bit of help or advice, feel free to give us a call for a chat on 0344 248 0115. You can also make an appointment with our Guidance team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a subject and course that you are really interested in taking forward and will provide you with the right skills for your future career.
There are a lot of courses and a lot of options so take your time to decide. If you need a bit of help or advice, feel free to give us a call for a chat on 0344 248 0115. You can also make an appointment with our Guidance team.
Appointments with the Guidance team can be made at any campus at a time that suits you. To make an appointment, pop into any Fife College campus reception or email email@example.com. School leavers can also discuss options with their school’s career office.
Applications are open now
You can apply for courses at any time – in fact, with courses being so popular, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible.
Ready to apply? Want more information on a course?
Not sure which course will help you make your dream career a reality? Don't sweat!
Good luck, we hope to see you soon!
Fife College aims to be an equal opportunity education provider and does not discriminate on the grounds of: sex, disability, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment.
What Happens after I Apply?
There are four possible outcomes from your interview:
(For courses where an interview is not required, you may be asked for additional information e.g. a portfolio, before a decision is made.)
1. Unconditional offer: you have met all the entry requirements and your place is guaranteed.
2. Conditional offer: your place is secured pending meeting the entry requirements.
3. You may be added to a waiting list: you have met all entry requirements; however, the course is full.
If any spaces become available, you will be contacted nearer the course start date.
4. Unsuccessful: speak to our Guidance Team. They may be able to help you find another suitable course.