Did you know you can study for your full degree at Fife College without having to change institution, giving you the chance to study locally and keep living, study and travel costs to a minimum?

We offer a range of degrees delivered entirely at Fife College. These degrees are in partnership with our partner universities. 

Although you complete all four years of your degree at Fife College, your degree is still awarded by the affiliated university and you may be able to attend university lectures and open days as an Associate Student.


Be an Associate Student at our partner universities

Becoming an Associate Student means that you could potentially attend some university events and lectures, have access to university library facilities and the chance to experience a university culture whilst studying at college.

In addition, summer school and work experience or placements may be available. There are slight differences in the schemes offered by universities - you will be given information about these differences at the beginning of your HN course and you can sign up where applicable.

University Centres at college

You'll find our University Centres at both Stenton Campus, Glenrothes, and St Brycedale Campus, Kirkcaldy.

The University Centres are quiet learning spaces where you can work independently on your own or with your classmates.

This type of study is the perfect preparation for moving on to uni - it's exactly the kind of study you'll do there!

For a comprehensive, up-to-date calendar of university open days, visit the Open Days website.

NEW campus-based degree in partnership with The Open University

Fife College works with The Open University (OU) in Scotland to create flexible opportunities for students who wish to progress from their Higher National study to a part-time degree.

We're delighted to announce that this now includes BA (Hons) Social Sciences - available as a progression route for our HND: Social Sciences students.

find out more

Hear from our degree students