NEW SKILLS BOOST COURSE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR FREE FROM FEBRUARY - JUNE 2021
By studying this course, you will gain knowledge of the challenges and current thinking in business and, in particular, the challenges of decision making and of managing people effectively in organisations. You will develop your skills in managing your own performance and that of others.
You will study, among other subjects, human resource management, strategy and management.
If you have a question, need more information or to discuss course options? Call our customer service line on 0344 248 0115.
- Business skills
- Blended Learning: Online including home research; Scheduled classroom studying; and materials for your self study.
- Human Resource Management
- Business Skills
- Strategy and Management
One of the following:
- One Higher at Grade C or above in a relevant subject plus four National 5s at Grade C or above
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Business Skills SCQF Level 6
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Financial Services SCQF Level 6
- Intermediate Certificate: Business Enterprise including a minimum of 12 SQA credits
- Relevant industry experience and/or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process.
This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise