Study online at a time that suits you - flexible start dates available
By studying this course, you will gain knowledge of the challenges and current thinking in facilities management, in particular, the challenges of decision making and in this multidisciplinary area.
If you have a question, need more information or to discuss course options? Call our customer service line on 0344 248 0115.
- Facilities Management
- Business skills
- Blended Learning: Online including home research; Scheduled classroom studying; and materials for your self study.
- The role of the facilities manager
- The role and management of support services within the facilities management context
One of the following:
- One Higher at Grade C or above in a relevant subject plus four National 5s at Grade C or above
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Business Skills SCQF Level 6
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Financial Services SCQF Level 6
- Advanced Certificate: Business Enterprise including a minimum of 12 SQA credits
- Relevant industry experience and/or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
- HNC Facilities Management
You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process.
This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise