On this course you will gain detailed knowledge of the critical challenges and current thinking in business and, in particular, the challenges of decision making and of managing people effectively in large and complex organisations.
You will also develop your skills in managing both your own performance and that of others.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- Business finance
- Digital business strategy
- Operations and supply chain management
- Live management project
- Future of work
- Communications and creative design
- One year full-time
- Two years part-time (two evenings per week)
One of the following studied at Fife College:
- HND: Business SCQF Level 8
- HND: Administration and Information Technology SCQF 8 with A in the graded unit report
- HND: Events Management and successful achievement of the two credit unit ‘Business Culture and Strategy’
In addition, applicants will also require a positive Internal Learner Reference (ILR).
- BA (Hons) Business Management SCQF Level 10
- Other qualifications, for example postgraduate certificate in teaching
Recent graduates have gained employment in both public and private sector organisations in a range of business functions, including:
- Human resource management
- Financial analysis
- Secondary school teaching
- Operations management
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase