This course will continue to prepare you for careers in the accounting profession and finance generally. It will also provide you with the skills and knowledge required to deal with the major issues you are likely to encounter in your career.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- One year full-time
- Advanced international financial accounting
- International financial management
- Advanced Corporate finance
- Strategic management
- Contemporary accounting
- Advanced professional practice
- BA Accounting with Finance SCQF Level 9 studied at Fife College and awarded by Abertay University
- Professional accounting qualifications
Employment in both public and private sector organisations in a range of functions such as:
- Financial analysis
- Accounting practice on chartered accountant training contracts
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise