On this course you will gain a detailed knowledge of the critical challenges and current thinking in business and, in particular, the challenges of decision-making and of managing people effectively in large and complex organisations. You will also develop your skills in managing both your own performance and that of others. This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and you will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University once successfully completed.
- You will build on your understanding and knowledge of how strategy within an organisation is developed and managed on both a national and international level.
- You will further develop your analytical and problem solving skills through both theoretical and real world examples.
- You will have opportunity to develop your role whilst working within a team, and on your presentation skills.
- You will also enhance your research skills through your academic studies.
- One year full-time.
- Business ethics in society
- Operations management and business redesign
- International business and management
- Contemporary issues in business
- Strategic management
- Managing transformational change
- BA: Business Management SCQF Level 9 studied at Fife College and awarded by Abertay University.
- Studies at postgraduate level, for instance in human resource management, teaching, or information technology.
- Graduate level positions with organisations marketing, human resources or management functions.
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase.
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process.
- This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise.