This course offers a progression route from HND: Additional Support Needs: Managing and Supporting the Services or HND: Social Sciences. This unique course is one of the most popular degrees at Fife College. It provides you with an opportunity to study at SCQF Level 9 and then progress to Honours degrees.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- Research methodology
- Psychology and social development
- Inclusive practice
- Educational policy and practice
- History of learning difficulties
- Research project
- One year full-time
One of the following:
- HND: Additional Support Needs: Managing and Supporting the Services SCQF Level 8 with graded unit 2 at C or above
- HND: Social Sciences studied at Fife College with graded unit at C or above
In addition, applicants will also require a positive Internal Learner Reference (ILR).
- Honours year at Abertay University
- Honours courses in social sciences at university
- Postgraduate courses in social work, primary school teaching, secondary school teaching or social work (check entry requirements with individual universities)
- Careers in social care and education
- Personal statement
- Interview for students with comparable or alternative qualifications