Within your Customer Care NPA you will study and apply your learning to Communication skills, product and service requirements and social media for customer care. A fundamental of any business is the people who make the business possible and the financial needs to sustain and grow an organisation, this course will support your understanding in the Management of People and Finance. An ever growing industry is Marketing and Digital Technologies, this along with Customer Care are the base line of any new or aspiring entrepreneur, this course is designed to provide you the opportunity to take your first step into the area of business.
- You will develop a wide range of skills, from business enterprise, to employability skills, such as team work, communication, problem solving.
- You will also develop your personal effectiveness, perseverance and resilience.
- By using a wide range of teaching strategies, you will develop your emotional intelligence which is an emergent trend in all working environments.
- This is a full time course which will run for 18 weeks, an overview of anticipated days and times of classes will be provided during interview.
- You will study subjects like Spreadsheets for Administrators, Management of People and Finance, Communication Skills for Customer Service, Social Media for Customer Service and Web Applications of MS Office.
- The aims of this course are to enhance your digital and employability skills, develop transferable skills, including Core Skills and grow your confidence and self-belief.
- This is achieved by developing practical skills and knowledge in research, product knowledge, communication, working with others, and develop your understanding of the management of people and finance for small and medium businesses.
One of the following:
- Four National 4, or Certificate in Business Level 4, or relevant industry experience.
- Other individual qualification will be considered on an individual basis.
Advanced Certificate in the following subjects:
- Business and Legal
- Account assistant
- Payroll assistant
- HR assistant
- Administrative assistant
- Legal assistant
- Office administrators
- Sales assistant
- Online applications.
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process.
- This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion or a skills based exercise.