This course provides you with the opportunity to learn skills suitable for the travel and tourism industry. You will take place in online classes and in-person classes and will make use of learning resources online provided by Mondrago Travel Academy. In addition, you will make use of our state-of-the-art real life training cabin to develop your skills in customer service and cabin crew. A Jet2 trainer will work with college staff to share their experience and support you with your Jet2 application and interview. You will also get the opportunity to speak with past Fife College students who successfully gained employment with Jet2. Jet2 applicants must be 18 years or over.
- You will learn customer service skills as well as specific skills for cabin crew and resort representation.
- Duration: 6 weeks part-time with attendance of 2 days per week at our Kirkcaldy campus.
- Customer Care
- Cabin crew
- Resort representation
You will learn customer service skills in a travel setting and develop knowledge and skills required for the industry
- At least 3 level 4 qualifications or customer service experience and a passion to work in the Travel & Tourism industry.
- Jet2 applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Progression at Fife College to Level 5 full-time courses in this subject area or other level 5 courses in Fife College if you have suitable entry requirements.
- Cabin Crew
- Resort Representation
- Ground staff at airport
- Customer service role