This course will provide you with the range of skills and understanding required to work the modern accounting sector.
It covers a range of specialisms which provide the specific knowledge and skills required to work in this dynamic sector, allowing you to develop your existing skills whilst learning new skills to enhance your career opportunities.
Successful completion of this course will put you in a stronger position to progress to the next stage of your career or on to Higher level study.
- One year full-time
- Part-time options are available
You will study a range of subjects including:
- Recording accounting transactions
- Handling wages and salaries
- Handling business documents
- Managing people and finance
- Understanding business
You will also have the opportunity to select subjects in other areas such as:
- Legal services
One of the following:
- Three National 4s
- Another relevant course at SCQF Level 4
- Relevant industrial experience and/or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Accounting
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Legal
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Administration
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise