Looking for a career in the Legal Sector? This course will provide you with the range of skills and understanding required to allow you to work in a modern legal office environment.
The course offers a range of specialisms which provide you with the specific knowledge and skill required to work in this dynamic sector, allowing you to develop your existing skills whilst learning new skills to enhance your career opportunities.
Successful completion of this course will put you in a stronger position to progress to the next stage of your career or to progress to higher level study.
- One year full-time
- Part-time options are available
You will study a range of subjects including:
- Contract law
- Consumer rights
- Crime in the community
- The role of media in reporting crime
- Actions against crime
You will also have the opportunity to select subjects in other areas such as:
One of the following:
- Three National 4s
- Another relevant course at SCQF Level 4
- Relevant industry experience and/or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Legal Services
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Accounting
- Advanced Certificate: Business and Enterprise with Administration
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise