The course covers the basic computing skills and is delivered in partnership with Fife Council in Local Learning Centres in Fife. This provides you with the opportunity to study close to home and in some circumstances assistance with travel and childcare costs.
The aim of this course is to give you the opportunity to acquire qualifications and build your confidence in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- Employability skills
- Working with others
- Study skills
- Days and times to be confirmed with main contact noted below.
- Using a keyboard
- Introduction to computers
- Employability Group Award
- You must be 18 or over
- No formal qualifications required
- Step In
- Prince's Trust
- You can be referred through agencies/partner organisations, or self-refer onto the programme through our online application process or by contacting the named person for your location.
- You will need to complete a successful interview where self-motivation is apparent.
For more information about classes please contact:
- Parkgate; High Valleyfield – Karen Roxburgh – 07817 013 159
- Tryst - Abbeyview, Dunfermline
- Auchmuty; Park Road; Templehall – Kay Hamilton – 01592 583 474
- Templehall, Kirkcaldy - Lorraine Wilkinson - 07817 013 157
- Transition Advisor - Chelsey Brown - 07973 642 891