This course will develop your role and management skills. The qualification aims to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations, and the development of the skills in managing people. The course has been designed to allow you to demonstrate the underpinning requirements for Chartered Manager status.
- 10 months part-time
- Introduction to management and leadership
- Information based decision making
- Managing team and individual performance
- Being a leader
- Conducting a management project.
- Applying learning to practice
- Managing from an ethical perspective
- This course is designed for managers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to support the development of their leadership and management skills in personal development, leadership, management resources, information, performance, and customer and market awareness
- Experience in supervising people or in organising delivery of services or products
- Evidence of continuing personal or professional development is desirable
- From the Diploma in Management you can progress to the CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
- This course is designed to meet the continuing personal and professional development needs of first line managers. It will provide you with new skills and improve your career prospects for the future