The Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills. A Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, taking you another step towards Chartered Manager status.
The qualifications require managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
- This qualification will development of the role and skills of managers working at a strategic level within their organisation.
- The units that you will study encourage you to apply theory we will discuss to the work situation.
This course is delivered over 12 months using an approach of Blended learning encompassing virtual / interactive delivery and support.
Units you will undertake include:
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
- You must also be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience in a strategic management role to ensure that you have the knowledge and understanding to undertake the assessments.
- Our SCQF Level 11 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills. A progression route from this qualification could take you into management coaching and mentoring.
- This qualification meets the requirement for most professional institution's continuous professional development.
- You may also apply to become a Chartered Manager.
- Applications are open all year round. You will be contacted by one of the lecturers to discuss your application.