PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile will provide more structure, governance and control when working with Agile concepts, methods and techniques. Designed to help experienced PRINCE2 practitioners tailor management controls for Agile development, the new product will help Agile developers understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively, as well as the interface between PRINCE2 for control and Agile approaches where it is appropriate.
- Three days
- The basic concepts and common agile ways of working
- The purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, process and management products to a project in an agile context
PRINCE2 Agile offers the following key benefits:
- allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- lets you scale to your precise requirements
- gives you control and good governance, flexibility and pragmatism
- will work with any established Agile approach
- a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly
- helps take your projects and working practices to another level
- PRINCE2 Foundation
£995 (ex. VAT) includes:
- PRINCE2 Agile Manual
- All course materials
- Exam fees
- Lunch and refreshments during course
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.