The PRINCE2® Examination Board has determined that all PRINCE2® Practitioners should be re-registered within three to five calendar years of their original certification.
Failure to pass the Re-registration Examination after five calendar years as a Registered Practitioner will result in withdrawal of your certification.
- This Re-registration comprises a one hour examination set at the same standard as the practitioner examination. (If you have taken the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification since October 2000 you have agreed, or are agreeing, to this requirement as part of your initial application in order to be designated as a Registered Practitioner)
- This is a two day course with the re-registration exam at the end of day two
- Scheduled open courses run on a regular basis at our purpose built training facility, Carnegie Conference Centre, in Dunfermline with on-site hotel accommodation available if required
- In addition, closed courses tailored specifically for teams, can be delivered on-site at client premises throughout the UK or at Carnegie Conference Centre
Since 1 January 2008 the PRINCE2® Re-registration exam has become an Objective Testing Exam.
The exam format is:
- Three questions per paper with 12 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 36
- One hour will be allowed (no reading time)
- Open-book examination (only the PRINCE2® Manual is allowed)
- The pass mark is 55% - you need a total of 20/36 marks to pass the exam
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes
- Certificate in Programme and Project Management (jointly accredited by the APM Group and the CMI)
- Diploma in Programme and Project Management (jointly accredited by the APM Group and the CMI)
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Analyst
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Portfolio Manager
£495 (ex. VAT) which includes:
- Updated manual and pre-course material sent out in advance of the two day workshop to prepare delegates for the one hour exam (at the end of day two)
- Price for residential training is available on request