The AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting offers technical training in accounting and is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in accountancy and finance.
The purpose of the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting is to provide students with the specialist knowledge and skills required for progressing either to employment in an accounting or finance role, or to enable progression to further study in accountancy and finance.
- You will learn and develop skills needed for financial processes, including accounting principles and concepts, advanced bookkeeping and preparing financial statements.
- They will also understand the business environment, technology used in finance and accounting, business issues regarding payroll and VAT.
- One year
- Flexible Learning
- Business awareness
- Financial accounting PFS
- Management accounting
- Tax purposes
- This qualification is a progression route for students who have achieved either the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting or the AAT Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- It is also suitable for those who are at a more intermediate level and looking to develop their skills in accounting, or for those who have already started working in finance and who have a need and desire to attain formal recognition of their skills.
- AAT certificate in accounting level 6.
- Higher accounting.
- Work experience will be considered.
- AAT diploma in professional Accounting.