The purpose of the AAT Certificate in accountancy is to offer the foundation accounting knowledge needed to progress to employment or further study in accountancy or finance, alongside business and personal skills that are transferable to any sector and additional business knowledge relevant to accountancy. The programme will be delivered using a blended approach. Dedicated master classes per unit with on line learning and support. All exams are computer based and marked by AAT.
- In undertaking this course you will cover a broad range of core accounting skills, as well as accountancy related business skills and personal skills.
- 1-2 years
- Flexible Learning
This qualification consists of 4 units of study:
- 1 - Introduction to bookkeeping
- 2 - Principles of bookkeeping controls
- 3 - Principles of costing
- 4 - The business environment
- There are no set entry requirements for this qualification however Nat 5 in Maths and or English would be beneficial. However relevant work experience would also be considered.
- AAT level 3 (7) diploma in accounting.
- HNC Accounting.
- Career Opportunities
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Trainee Finance Assistant
- Price £1,195