This course introduces those working in production and management roles within manufacturing companies to the ways in which automation can improve productivity, competitive advantage and quality of product/service.
- One day
- At either Dunfermline or Glenrothes Campuses
- a brave new world
- The 4th industrial revolution (4IR) – hype or reality?
- Overview and Insights into 4IR
- Advantages and disadvantages of industrial robots
- Automation of production lines
- How to implement intelligent automation
- Five top reasons to automate
- Guide to selecting automatable tasks
- 4IR – from theory to application
- Talent and the workforce: evolution vs. revolution – the future of work
- All change for 4IR
- Automate or stagnate