Our practical course in coaching will give you the opportunity to explore the role of a mentor and coach, and practice the skills necessary to mentor and coach effectively and successfully.
Attendees will increase their effectiveness as a leader, and have the skills and knowledge to help others to develop and grow. The business will find that more effective conversations take place between delegates and their staff, peers and managers.
The key learning outcomes are for you to:
- understand the role of coach
- practice the skills of an effective coach
- how to create an effective rapport
- recognise how personality and preferred behavioural and learning styles impact upon the relationship
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not available on the open schedule and can only be booked as a closed course for individual organisations.
- The business context of coaching
- Defining coaching
- What coaching is, when to do it, and the coaching process
- Building Trust - the emotional bank account
- Building rapport
- Effective questioning
- Attentive, empathic listening
- Goal setting and taking responsibility
- The GROW Model
- 1 day
- 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre
- £245 per person