This City and Guilds Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing C&G 2391-52 course is for practicing electricians who want to expand their skills and knowledge, and continue their professional development with an electrical inspection and testing course (Periodic and Initial).
- 4 days for 2391-50 and 2391-51 and 6 days for 2391-52. Plus online and practical exams, which are normally a Friday afternoon.
- Assessment will be through a multiple-choice on-line test and a practical task
City and Guilds 2391 courses on offer include:
• Initial Verification 2391-50
• Periodic Inspection and Testing 2391-51
• Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing 2391-52
Our C&G 2391 courses aim to provide the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including appropriate legislation, periodic electrical inspection and testing techniques, completing and issuing certificates or reports and understanding of results and measurements.
There are three electrical inspection and testing courses, depending on your individual industry requirements, level of experience or prior knowledge.
You can choose to learn the skills involved in Periodic Inspection and Testing in stages (2391-50 and 2391-51) or as a combined course and assessment (2391-52):
2391-50: Initial Verification
The City and Guilds 2391-50 Initial Verification course is intended for learners who wish to verify new installations, who perhaps will never need to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing.
2391-51: Periodic Inspection and Testing
The City and Guilds 2391-51 Periodic Inspection and Testing course is intended for learners who have previously gained qualifications in Initial Verification, perhaps through a recognised apprenticeship and wish to expand their skills to include reporting on the condition of existing electrical installations.
2391-52: Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing
The City and Guilds 2391-50 Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing course is intended for experienced electricians who have never gained formal qualifications in electrical inspection and testing or who may wish to update and reaffirm their skills.
- This qualification is intended for practicing electricians who want to expand their skills and knowledge in the area of Initial Verification and/or Periodic Inspection and continue their professional development. You should have a working knowledge of the current edition of BS7671 wiring regulations, or have recently completed the BS7671 qualification
- On successful completion learners can also progress on to the City & Guilds Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations
- 2391-50: Initial Verification - £675 per person
- 2391-51: Periodic Inspection - £675 per person
- 2391-52: Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing - £1,150 per person