Study online at a time that suits you - flexible start dates available
To be successful in sales you require the ability and skills to communicate information about products and/or services to customers both verbally and non-verbally. You will also learn how to build rapport, ask the right question and actively listen to the customer. These are key skills of sales people.
- Communication - questioning techniques and active listening.
- Learn how and when to use certain types of questioning.
- Learn how to interpret body language.
- This is an online distance learning course.
- The course starts in February and has flexible start dates throughout the year.
- The duration of the course is approximately 4 weeks.
- Verbal and non-verbal forms of communications when dealing with customers.
- The different types of questions to use and when to use them.
- The importance of active listening in sales.
- How to interpret body language.
- People interested in sales and preparing for a career in sales.
- Successful students could apply to other relevant college courses if they meet the entry criteria.
- Front of office
- Online application.