Microsoft Excel can be used to create quality presentation charts and graphs quickly and easily using the charting facility available in the application.
- One day
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
- To meet individual company requirements
- To company house styles and templates
- Within company premises
- Specifically to a group or team of staff
This course examines how basic charts can then be created and then customised using a variety of chart and graph styles and formatting effects to help communicate your data in an effective and interesting way.
Microsoft Excel Charts, Graphs and Dashboards is a one day trainer led course.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to creating charts
- Chart types
- Adding objects
- User-defined custom charts
- Pivot charts
- Multiple axes
- Overlay charts
- Using Excel charts in other applications
- Charts and functions
- Increasingly, a working knowledge of ICT packages is becoming a core competence for every employee. This course is therefore relevant to anyone within an organisation who may be required to prepare or present charts and graphs
- £175 (ex. VAT)
- Includes all course materials, refreshments and a two course lunch