This course is all about being able to produce clear and concise written communications in a business environment. The course examines written material from a variety of sources and delegates get the opportunity to write material in response to different requirements and have it critiqued by the trainer and fellow delegates.
Developing a specific action plan at the end of the workshop will establish each person’s next developmental actions.
This course is for you if…
- Your role requires you to produce well written material for a variety of different purposes
- You must be able to check your own written documents and those produced by other staff
- The written material you produce must give a good impression of the organisation you work for
- One day, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Use of different types of written documents
- How to get started
- Determining content and structure
- How to be clear and concise
- The tone of our writing
- ‘Presentation’ in written form
- Checking spelling and grammar
- £225 per person
- Price includes all course materials, refreshments and a two course lunch