How to Understand and Speak with Confidence About Financial Issues in your Business.
This course provides grounding in key financial documents, processes and terminology for non-financial managers.
- An understanding of the basic principles and terminology of finance
- How to interpret key financial information
- How to communicate and present your financial position and budgets more credibly to your colleagues
- The difference between turnover, profit, and cash flow
- An understanding of the methodologies and language of the finance function
- How to read and understand annual reports and company accounts
- Key approaches to calculating profitability and liquidity
- How to evaluate projects from a financial perspective
- This is a one day course however the content can be tailored to ensure you get the most out of this training
- We recommend those wanting to gain a deeper understanding of Finance undertake our 2 day programme. This enables you to bring in annual reports, company accounts and other documentation for the trainer to work with, so that you gain a more hands on experience
- The legalities of Finance
- An introduction to Business Finance
- Jargon to watch out for!
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Making profit
- Ways to make and increase profit
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Measuring business performance
- You are a Manager or Business Owner wishing to gain a clearer understanding of the fundamentals of business finance, and how finance impacts on the decisions that are made on a day-to-day basis, either at a departmental or company-wide level
- You’ll have developed an understanding of key financial documents and financial terminology used in business. You’ll be able to interpret financial information and use financial reports to manage your day-to-day business activity
- £245 per person
- This includes all course materials, refreshments and a 2 course lunch in our restaurant