This course is aligned with the GWO standard and has been developed in response to the demand for recognisable Basic Technical Training in the industry, and has been prepared in co-operation between the members of GWO based on risk assessments and factual incident and accident statistics pertaining to the installation, service and maintenance of wind turbine generators and wind power plants. The course is 5 days in duration and will allow you to become certified by the GWO.
- Hydraulical mechanical and electrical practical skills in the wind turbine industry to allow you to effectively work in this industry as a technician.
9th to 13th May 2022
23rd to 27 May 2022
27th June to 1st July 2022
- 5 full days Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm each day.
- safely perform basic hydraulics, mechanical and electrical tasks in the wind turbine industry.
- Relevant industry experience and qualifications.
- Wind Turbine Technician.
- Application through the BD team.