This course is aimed at those who are responsible for the care of clients in the setting. You may also be in charge of care plans and some support staff.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion.
- All applicants must have a patch test done 48 hours before starting the course - contact our hair/beauty reception to organise.
- Half a day training session, 4 hours.
- St. Brycedale campus
- Halbeath campus
- Levenmouth campus
- Eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow threading
- Eyebrow plucking
- Eyebrow shaping
- Eyebrow waxing
- Applicants must have a keen interest in the beauty industry it would be advantageous to have experience in eye treatments.
- Progression to full-time beauty programmes where applicable.
- Further evening study options available.
- Career options in the beauty industry; salons, hotels, beauty counters, spas and cruise liners.
- Students are required to have professional dress code - tunic & trousers.
- Black top and trousers are also acceptable.
- Cost of course £145
Online application process through Eventbrite.