This is a two day course focusing on ISO 9001:2015, provided in partnership with the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
In just 14 hours, using SQMC’s unique methodology, you will learn how to confidently and assertively plan, conduct, and report on an internal audit of an ISO 9001-based quality management system (QMS).
- Two days
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre
- It can also be delivered privately on-site at your organisation’s premises – please contact us to discuss your individual company requirements
Internal audits should provide more than surveillance of your own business operations – they should provide decision makers with usable data of aspects of the organisation which can be fine-tuned for maximum efficiency; or remedied swiftly in advance of those big certification audits.
This two day course focusing on ISO 9001:2015, provided in partnership with the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC) will help you do just that, adding extra value to your annual audit schedule.
Andrew Carnegie Business School is pleased to bring you a brand new generation of quality management systems training courses – innovated by our colleagues in the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
The award-winning training organisation, SQMC, have diligently incorporated cutting edge research from Harvard University and the Finnish education system, alongside their own internal research and student feedback, to re-engineer the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course, intelligently applying accelerated learning techniques most suited to 21st Century audiences.
Limited use of PowerPoint; no more role play; and an enhanced use of multimedia. Learn the subject in a truly dynamic, hands-on, friendly environment – without the pressure of public speaking still required by some other providers.
Key points covered include:
- The international standard for auditing best practice, ISO 19011:2011 – how it applies when you’re preparing and performing a quality audit
- How to best select your audit sample
- How to articulate a nonconformity and prepare an effective corrective action request
- How to write a useful audit report
- How to develop a risk based internal audit schedule
Certificate of successful completion is issued by the Scottish Quality Management Centre.
- Attendance on our QMS Foundation workshop is strongly encouraged for all trainees – and is normally a prerequisite for those without a suitable level of practical knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard