The course will help improve your computer skills both at home and in the workplace. It will give you a general overview so that you can be confident using the internet safely, learn to send emails, connect printers, save files, and create Word and Excel documents.
The course is run in small groups so you will get plenty of time to ask questions and get advice from your trainer. You will receive a textbook to take home with you so you can continue learning at home.
- Three days
- 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Day one – an introduction to computer skills and how to use email
- Day two – a basic introduction to Word
- Day three – a basic introduction to Excel
- The course is aimed at those with very little experience of using computers
- Introduction to Word
- Introduction to Excel
- Introduction to Access
- £495 + VAT (this includes lunch)