Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet programme which supports the creation of financial, statistical and other reports using formulae and functions.
The online delivery will take place over two half days with two hours of trainer led tuition and one hour of self directed study after each session.
The training dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, 2 June & Thursday, 4 June 2020
Microsoft Excel is enormously powerful and flexible and has a reputation as the most widely used spreadsheet application.
Very few users venture beyond the basics and therefore do not exploit the benefits of this formidable application.
Microsoft Excel can be delivered to introductory, intermediate, and advanced level. Each level is scheduled into a one-day course which is trainer-led.
This course will cover the following topic with the opportunity to cover additional content requested by delegates if time permits:
- Understand the principles of a Worksheet and Workbook
- Create, edit, save, and retrieve spreadsheets
- Copy and move data
- Construct formulae and use functions
- Format text and numbers
- Link formulae and use more functions
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Consolidate data
- Create and customise charts
- Create hyperlinks
- Use the Group feature
- Protect workbooks, worksheets, cell ranges, add/remove a password
- Understand, apply, modify, create styles
- Use linking formulas
- Understand and use data consolidation
- Use advanced functions
- Understand, manage, and create a scenario manager
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company housestyles and templates
- specifically to a group or team of staff
As a working knowledge of the full range of ICT packages is becoming a core competence within any workforce, this course would be suitable for anyone who works with or manipulates data at any level within an organisation.
- You will require a P.C. or laptop with an internet connection in order to undertake this online training.
- You will need to provide an e-mail address which we will use to send a secure link to access the training session.
- £185 for each level
- Price includes all course materials
- You will also receive a PDF training manual and quick reference guide, should you wish to consolidate your learning with additional self directed study