- Problem solving
- Computer Hardware Software
- Programming concepts
- 6 weeks.
- 2 hours per week fully delivered online.
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi.
- The functions and uses of a Raspberry Pi Computer.
- How to install and configure Raspberry Pi.
- You will be able to engage with video demonstrations of Raspberry Pi’s being used in the industry in-conjunction with Raytheon.
- School pupil.
- Must have basic ICT skills, to access and use a computer.
- You will need access to a Raspberry Pi. This can be provided through your high school or you can purchase one for around £30-£50.
- Online application form open to high school pupils aged 14+.