My developed for those individuals who wish to run an MOT Vehicle Test Station (VTS), or who will have direct responsibility for MOT operations at the VTS in the future.
As part of the changes to the MOT Scheme, this has been introduced to replace the previous MOT Manager’s Course which will no longer be offered by DVSA.
The MOT Scheme specifies mandatory roles, including Nominated Tester (NT), Quality Control (QC) and Site Manager (SM).
- 2 Days (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Contact us for upcoming course dates
The content of this qualification has been designed to reflect the requirements of the National Occupational Standards for MOT Managers. This 2 day course covers:
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with customer service problems and complaints
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- test centre quality systems and audits
Authorised examiners (AE) are, by law, fully responsible for ensuring that MOT Testing at their Vehicle Testing Station (VTS) is carried out to the required standard and in the manner instructed by DVSA. The DVSA site assessor will look for evidence that the VTS is well managed, maintained and operated and will risk score accordingly.
- This is a two day compulsory course for prospective MOT Managers. Those who are responsible for the operations of MOT stations (e.g. site managers) will also benefit from attending
- MOT Tester Annual CPD Masterclass
- £450 per person
- Group discounts available - contact us to find out more