One in four of us will experience mental ill health at some point in our lives. It is therefore important that employers, managers and employees take steps to promote positive mental health, recognise the warning signs and support anyone experiencing mental ill health.
This course looks at;
- What is mental health?
- The impact of mental health at work
- What employers can do to promote positive mental health in their workplace
- How managers can manage staff who are experiencing mental ill health
- Dealing with stress and anxiety in the workplace
- Having mental health related conversations with staff
Completing this programme will enable you to:
- Discuss mental health in the workplace
- Explore the symptoms and causes of poor mental health
- Identify tools and techniques to aid supportive conversation with staff relating to mental health at work
- This is a one day workshop hosted at Carnegie Conference Centre.
- 9:30 – 4:30
- We offer a range of professional development courses, please click here for further information.
- There are various funding options available, to contact us with any enquiries click here.
- Includes a two-course hot lunch and refreshments throughout the day (all dietary requirements catered for on request).