E-learning courses are a flexible, interactive, and online learning solution.
You can book your place on the NEBOSH Construction Certificate and get started with your learning today.
The course is offered in association with Astutis, a NEBOSH accredited course provider.
To maximise your chances of achieving your goals, the e-learning course is produced by a full-time team of learning design and multimedia professionals, ensuring this training is a hugely engaging and efficient solution to help you get qualified.
The e-learning course combines a variety of online and interactive techniques to ensure that all learning preferences are catered for. These include:
- Real life situations
You will be provided with a personal login so that you can access their course anytime, anywhere and on multiple platforms. All that is required is an internet connection.
- One year or 18 months self-study plus exam at college
- Students studying the NCC1 and NCC2 units will have a 12 month licence
- Students studying for the full certificate (NGC1, NCC1 and NCC2) will have an 18 month licence for the learning and support materials
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is divided into three units and each unit is assessed separately:
- Unit NGC1: Management of health & safety
- Unit NCC1: Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- Unit NCC2: Construction health and safety practical application
- NGC1 and NCC1 are assessed through individual two hour exams while NCC2 involves the completion of an inspection and report carried out at the student’s workplace
- Students who have already achieved the NEBOSH National General Certificate or the NGC1 unit within five years of their anticipated examination date need only complete the NCC1 and NCC2 units to gain the full Construction Certificate
- All other students will have to successfully gain all three units (NGC1, NCC1 and NCC2) to gain the NEBOSH Construction Certificate. This is reflected in the content of the e-learning and also the pricing structure
While completing the course you will be provided with:
- Full on-going learner support
- A true multi-media experience
- Progress checks throughout the course
- Expert feedback and guidance
- Online and offline access to learning materials
- There are no entry requirements although candidates are required to write a short report, requiring a degree of written communication skills
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate can provide a base level for those with specific responsibilities in health and safety within the construction industry, progression could be made through Diploma or VQ level 4 working towards chartered membership of IOSH
- You can broaden your knowledge by undertaking NEBOSH Fire Certificate or NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is aimed at those working in construction, civil engineering, utilities, property management, broadcasting and other sectors. It is suitable for managers and supervisors
- £950 ex VAT. (A discount is available to students who possess NGC1 unit)
- Course fees cover the cost of sitting the exams in the UK at the open exam dates which are the first Wednesday of March, June, September, and December
- Should you wish to sit exams out with these dates, an additional fee may be payable