This one day workshop will enable you to identify areas where your resilience and mental toughness may be challenged and how this impacts your work and life situations. It will also provide some practical examples of how you can develop your own resilience linked to your personal goals or objectives.
Throughout this workshop you will:
- Explore what is meant by personal resilience
- Clarify the facts and dispel the myths around resilience and mental toughness
- Identify situations that may require resilience?
- Explore the 4 key components of mental toughness
- Discuss mental toughness and resilience in the context of performance, wellbeing, adaptability and ambition
- Reflect on your own personal resilience and mental toughness
- Explore tips and tools to develop your mental toughness in relation to personal goals or objectives