The APM Project Fundamentals Course is designed to enable successful candidates to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project.
After attending the course, candidates will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.
- Achieve a professional recognised project management qualification that enables you to deliver the company projects effectively and efficiently
- Enable you to develop the people management skills essential in the delivery of projects
- Access to the extensive project management body of knowledge containing best practice guidelines to facilitate project success
- Projects are professionally managed and delivered
- Provide both you and the organisation with excellent project management knowledge and skills to deliver project on time and within budget
- You have the opportunity to become full members of the APM, which is currently undergoing approval to become a chartered professional body
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers.
This trainer-led course is delivered in a virtual classroom over two days, with an exam on the following day.
- Wednesday 27 May & Thursday 28 May (9.30am - 3.30pm both days) plus exam Friday 29 May (10.00am)
- Wednesday 19 August & Thursday 20 August (9.30am - 3.30pm both days) plus exam Friday 21 August (10.00am
Joining instructions are sent to candidates approximately two to three weeks before the course start date.
It is essential that the pre-course preparation is completed
The course will cover the principles of project management including:
- Planning and scheduling
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- The qualification is designed for anyone looking to start a successful career in project management and for those wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence
- Attendance on this course does not require any prior knowledge or experience of project management
- APM Project Management
- MS Project
- Diploma in Programme and Project Management
- Managing Successful Programme (MSP®) for Managers responsible for multiple projects
- APM Project Fundamentals £695
- APM Project Fundamentals plus PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner only £1,695 when booked together
- Included in the price of the course are:
- Joining instructions and pre-course preparation pack
- Printed course material
- Examination fees
- Daytime refreshments