The PRINCE2® Examination Board has determined that all PRINCE2® Practitioners should be re-registered within 3-5 calendar years of their original certification (failure to pass the Re-registration Examination after 5 calendar years as a Registered Practitioner will result in withdrawal of certification).
- This Re-registration comprises a 1-hour examination set at the same standard as the practitioner examination. If you have taken the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification since October 2000 you have agreed, or are agreeing, to this requirement as part of your initial application in order to be designated as a Registered Practitioner
- This is a two day course with the re-registration exam at the end of day 2
- Scheduled open courses run on a regular basis at our purpose built training facility, Carnegie Conference Centre, in Dunfermline with on-site hotel accommodation available if required
- In addition, closed courses tailored specifically for teams, can be delivered on-site at client premises throughout the UK or at Carnegie Conference Centre
Since 1 January 2008 the PRINCE2® Re-registration exam has become an Objective Testing Exam. The exam format is:
- 3 questions per paper with 12 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 36
- 1 hour will be allowed (no reading time)
- Open-book examination (only the PRINCE2® Manual is allowed)
- The pass mark is 55% - candidates need a total of 20/36 marks to pass the exam.
- APM Project Management Qualification
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Analyst
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Portfolio Manager