The College, in partnership with the Prince's Trust, offers this diverse course that helps you to improve your skills, qualifications, confidence, and motivation to increase your employability and give you more focus for the future.
This unique course is for young people aged 16-25 years and is designed to provide challenges that bring out the best in you. The staff team are experienced and supportive, and they are committed to young people and their development.
A combination of practical activities and classroom work provides a balance that can help you achieve qualifications in an employment focused environment.
- Personal development and employability skills
- Increases motivation, self-esteem, independence and responsibility
- 12 weeks full-time
- Monday-Friday 9am–4pm
- Prince’s Trust Certificate in Personal Development and Employability Skills Level 3, 4 or 5
- John Muir Award
- First Aid
- Cooking skills/REHIS
- You must be between the ages of 16-25
- Step Up SCQF Level 4
- Other vocational courses at SCQF Levels 4 and 5
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process
- This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise
- For more information on Halbeath courses, contact Amanda Mercer, Team Leader, on 07544 478 686 or email email@example.com
- For Levenmouth courses, contact Susan McGuire, Team Leader, on 07817 013 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Glenrothes courses, contact Siobhan Shepherd, Team Leader, on 07921 485 556 or email email@example.com