This course will allow you to develop skills, confidence and gain qualifications to assist you to progress to employment, volunteering or further college courses. This part-time programme is delivered in partnership with Fife Council in your Local Learning Centre and College campus.
- Employability skills
- Two sessions a week; two hours per session.
- Days and times to be confirmed with main contacts for your course location.
Locations are as follows:
- Personal development – self and work – assessment of strengths and areas of personal development through a vocational project of chosen interest
- Information and communication technology – accessing, processing and presenting information in a personal, workplace and educational contexts
- Communication – helping you develop written and oral skills
- Numeracy – the ability to interpret graphical information and apply basic numerical skills in everyday contexts
- You can be referred through agencies/partner organisations or self-refer through the application process
- You will be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise
- Completion of Step In
- Possible progression to courses at SCQF Levels 4 and 5