This part-time course, delivered in partnership with Fife Council, allows you to develop confidence through learning in a small and supported environment in your Local Learning Centre. You will develop skills and qualifications that will help you with employment, volunteering or progression onto a further college course.
- Employability skills
- Two sessions a week; two hours per session.
- Days and times to be confirmed with main contacts for your course location.
- Personal development – self and work – assessment of strengths and areas of personal development through a vocational project of chosen interest.
- Information and communication technology – accessing, processing and presenting information in a personal, workplace and educational contexts.
- Communication – helping you develop written and oral skills.
- Numeracy – the ability to interpret graphical information and apply basic numerical skills in everyday contexts.
- Key to Work
- Previous work or life experience will be considered
- Possible progression to courses at SCQF Levels 4 and 5
- You can be referred through agencies/partner organisations or self-refer through the application process or through main contact below
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise