This part-time programme is delivered in partnership with Fife Council in your Local Learning Centre. It will allow you to develop confidence, learning in a small and supported environment. You will develop skills and qualifications that will assist you to progress onto a further College programme.
- Employability skills
- Part-time – 2 sessions a week; 2 hours each session.
- Days and times to be confirmed with main contact noted below.
- Personal Development – Self and Work – assessment of strengths and areas of personal development through a vocational project of chosen interest.
- Information and Communication Technology – accessing, processing and presenting information in a personal, workplace and educational contexts
- Communication – helping you develop written and oral skills
- Numeracy – the ability to interpret graphical information and apply basic numerical skills in everyday contexts
- Successful completion of Key to Work programme
- Previous work or life experience will be considered
- Progression to vocational course SCQF Level 4-5
- Students can be referred through agencies/ partner organisations or self-refer onto the programme through main contact below
- Successful individual interview where self motivation is apparent
- Auchmuty Learning Centre, Glenrothes
- Templehall Learning Centre, Kirkcaldy
- Parkgate Learning Centre, Rosyth
- Tryst Learning Centre, Dunfermline
- High Valleyfield Learning Centre, High Valleyfield
For more information about classes please contact:
- Parkgate; High Valleyfield - Karen Roxburgh – 07817013159
- Tryst - Linda O’Hare – 07817013158
- Auchmuty; Templehall – Lorraine Wilkinson - 07817013157