COURSE INFORMATIONThinking of updating your skills? Step In is a practical short course with a range of taster activities to help develop skills and confidence in a supportive and stress-free environment. This course offers the support you might need to get the job you want or the college course that is right for you. The course is offered in various locations across Fife.
- Employability skills
- Working with others confidence
- Study Skills
- Increases motivation, self-esteem, independence and responsibility
- 17 weeks part-time.
- 2 half days per week.
A range of activities that may include:
- Health and wellbeing
- Applied number skills
- Personal development
- A keen desire to gain qualifications and develop skills.
- Step In is designed for adult returners however suitability will be based on a one-to-one interview.
- Step Up SCQF Level 4
You can be referred through:
- Agencies/partner organisations or;
- Self-refer onto the programme through the application process or by contacting the named person for your location You will need to complete a successful interview where self-motivation is apparent.