The course covers the basic uses of a computer and will help you to discover a new confidence with number skills with communication. You will be provided with extra guidance and additional support to help you achieve your goals, whether with further study or employment. It will enable you to develop your skills and confidence in a supportive, stress free and relaxed environment.
It is delivered in partnership with Fife Council in Local Learning Centres in Fife. This provides you with the opportunity to study close to home and in some circumstances assistance with travel and childcare costs.
*Please Note: Location for Halbeath session takes place at High Valleyfield Community Centre
- Employability skills
- Working with others
- Study Skills
- Increases motivation, self-esteem, independence and responsibility
- 17 weeks part-time
- 2 half days per week
A range of activities that may include:
- Health and well Being
- Applied number skills
- Personal development
- A keen aspiration to gain qualifications and develop skills
- Step In is designed for adult returners however suitability will be based on a one-to-one interview
- Step Up SCQF Level 4
You can be referred through:
- Agencies/partner organisations, or
- Self-refer onto the programme through the application process or by contacting the named person for your location
You will need to complete a successful interview where self-motivation is apparent.