Step Up will allow you to progress to a Further Education course of your choice, or enter employment. You will be provided with support throughout your programme to help with choices.
- Employability skills
- Working with others
- Study skills
- 17 weeks part-time
- 15 hours each week
- Employability group award
- Core Skills will be developed and certified on this course
- Skills for customer care
- Understanding tourism in the local area
- Successful completion of Step In or Prince's Trust Programme.
- Communication, Numeracy and Information Technology at Access 3 level.
- Previous work or life experience will be considered.
- This course is for adult returners aged 18 or above however suitability will be based on a one-to-one interview.
- Progression to vocational course at SCQF Level 4-5
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise