Study online at a time that suits you - flexible start dates available
This course will take the student through the three main stages of a sale: The Pre-sale, The Sale, The Post-sale.
Understanding these stages of the sales cycle will enable you to plan the sales call where you will take a customer through each stage until they buy your product or service.
- Building rapport
- Active listening
- Questioning techniques
- Identifying customer's needs and wants
- How to present features and benefits of the product or service
- This is an on line distance learning course.
- The course starts in February and has flexible start dates throughout the year.
- The duration of the course is approximately 4 weeks.
- How to make appointments and preparing yourself for the sale.
- Building rapport, identifying customers needs and wants, handling objectives, closing the sale and following up with the customer.
- People interested in sales and preparing for a career in sales.
- On completion of this course you can apply for other relevant courses if you meet the entry criteria.
- Front of house
- Retail sales
- Sales management
- On line application