Study online at a time that suits you - flexible start dates available
Within this course you will learn how to identify your customer's buying needs. You will also consider the difference between benefits and features and how you could use this in promoting your companies products or services.
- Selling skills.
- Identifying benefits and features and USPs of the products and services and being able to promote these for a successful sale.
- Overcoming objections.
- Patience when dealing with customers.
- Communication skills.
- This is an on line distance learning course. The course starts in February and has flexible start dates throughout the year.
- The duration of the course is approx 4 weeks.
- You will learn how the sales process works from making the first contact with the customer to closing the sale.
- People interested in sales and preparing for a career in sales.
- On completion of this course you can apply for other relevant courses if you meet the entry criteria.
- Front of house
- Retail sales
- Sales management
- Online application