This exciting new course allows you to develop a wide range of make-up skills along with some beauty basics. Your journey to becoming a make-up artist starts here!
You will develop a wide range of practical skills that will enable you to progress to the next level of study in either make-up artistry or beauty.
This is ideal for anyone with a passion and flair for make-up who would like to pursue a career in either make-up artistry or beauty.
- One year full-time
- Two days per week
- Please note: the mode of study may include twilight/evening sessions
Some of the topics you will study include;
- day, corrective and bridal make-up
- camouflage make-up
- eye treatments
- competition skills
You will learn all the current make-up trends, including contouring, highlighting and colour selection to make your clients look and feel amazing.
- Three National 4s which must include English
- National Certificate: Make-up Artistry SCQF Level 6
- Beauty Therapy Massage - NVQ Diploma VTCT Level 3
- With further study you could have a career in make-up artistry or beauty therapy
- You are required to purchase your own kit which is approximately £150 (this cost is based on current supplier prices and is subject to change)
- You are also required to purchase a uniform (Approx. £30)