Units will be selected depending on role and duties of individual employers and sector/industry setting. Taking this qualification allows you to demonstrate competence in job-related skills in their particular area of work. The qualification has been developed in partnership with the Sector Skills Council Asset Skills.
This SVQ covers areas such as reducing health and safety risks, communicating effectively with customers and others, developing yourself individually or as a team, and cleaning different types of areas and surfaces.
It is aimed at individuals who are currently in employment in the cleaning industry — for example, in hotels, hospitals, offices or domestic services. If you are successful, you will gain an internationally recognised qualification that guarantees you have the skills, knowledge and ability to carry out your role successfully.
- Teamwork Technical
- Problem Solving
- Qualification will be completed 6 month - 1 year
Units will be selected depending on role and duties of individual employers and sector/industry setting. Examples of units include:
- Make Sure your Own Actions Reduce Risks to Health and Safety
- Communicate Effectively with Customers and Others
- Work as a Team and Develop Yourself
- Clean High Risk Areas
- Clean Food Areas
- Deep Clean Equipment and Surfaces
- Clean, Maintain and Protect Hard Floors Prepare For and Carry out Industrial
- Mechanical Cleaning
- Employer to recommend.