The EIS, the union which represents teaching staff, has suspended all strike dates scheduled to take place over the next two weeks (w/c 6 June and 13 June).
All classes will go ahead as normal, both for those learning online, and on campus.
We’re here to help!
We are sorry for any inconvenience or distress caused by the EIS strike action
If you have any questions about the strike action, you’ll find answers to some of our frequently asked questions below. You can also speak to your Named Contact/Curriculum Manager or get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 0344 248 0115.
You can also continue to access our full range of support services by contacting:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for personal support
- email@example.com – for any queries or issues regarding your student funding
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for guidance on attendance
- email@example.com – for extra study support
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to speak to the Students’ Association
We will continue to update this page to keep you up to date with any developments relating to future strikes.
Future strike days
Strike days have been suspended for the next two weeks. However, the EIS have notified us of the following planned strike dates:
- Tuesday 21 June, Thursday 23 June, Friday 24 June
- Monday 27 June, Tuesday 28 June, Wednesday 29 June
Discussions are still ongoing regarding future strike dates so we have no further information to share with you about these at the moment. However, we will keep you updated with any developments.