Welcome to our Developing the Young Workforce Fife Foundation Apprenticeship Virtual Award Ceremony, delivered in partnership with Fife College, Fife Council and Skills Development Scotland.
Iain Hawker - Fife College
Assistant Principal: Quality & Academic Partnerships
Gordon Mole - Fife Council
Head of Business & Employability
Bob Garmory - DYW Fife
Chair: DYW Fife
Our Foundation Apprenticeship Class of 2018-2020
DYW Fife, Fife College and Fife Council warmly congratulate a total of sixty Foundation Apprentices who have successfully completed their course. During the most unprecedented of times, we recognise the significant dedication, commitment and resilience our Foundation Apprentices and staff have demonstrated as a means to complete Foundation Apprenticeship frameworks this year.
Our Above and Beyond Award Winners 2020
Our Above & Beyond Awards received a considerable number of nominations which recognised the exceptional performance of many of our Foundation Apprentices. Our appointment of our award winners were made, based on the following criteria:
- Adopting ownership for learning and consistent submission of coursework produced to an exceptional high standard.
- Expressing commitment and passion for learning as a means to pursue progression pathways within a chosen framework.
- Effectively working with others as a means to plan, deliver and achieve learning and performance outcomes.
- Demonstrating notable resilience & problem-solving as a means to overcome significant challenges.
- Effective application of knowledge and skills to achieve impact and make a positive contribution on work placement.
Our Above & Beyond Award Winners
What's Next? FA Progression Pathways
FA Progression Pathways
Foundation Apprenticeship Student Experience
Early Learning & Childcare